RSS Feed

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Directors' Chair


So, had my first director's gig this week. Held about 6 hours worth of auditions, with 17 actors. It was so much fun. I felt so professional handing out forms for them to fill out, and reading the lines with them, not to mention sitting in my yellow director's chair that magically appeared in the studio this year. Perfect timing, haha.

I'm pretty much ridiculously lucky. I feel like fate wants me to succeed in my over ambitions endeavors. Litterally, the actos I found are not only great actors, but also fit the parts perfectly, personality wise and looks wise. AND the two actors I chose to be brothers, look so much a like. I'm ridiculously lucky. I feel like it's a sign. haha.

I can't wait. I'm so excited. =D =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment