RSS Feed

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I almost cried.

This....this is absolutely incredible. His voice has this indescribable weeping quality to it. I can't believe how amazing he is. And he's ELEVEN.



Obviously he got a record deal. This is even better.



Like. Seriously. And they are calling him the next Justin Beiber. like WTF. This kid actually has MAJOR TALENT. and Justin Beiber SUCKS ASS. BAH. He better get WAY more famous than stupid JBPUKEFACE.

______________________________________________________
**EDIT: I actually have to disagree with myself here. I watched this again later and realised I liked it WAY less. His voice live is wayyyy better....gritty and soulful with this amazing sound quality that just makes me want to stop everything I'm doing to listen. But in the song from the recording label...it's kind of...well, boring. I mean he's obviously still good, but it's just not as exciting. Sounds more like everyone else. I'm disapointed. Hope he come out with more songs soon that sound more like what he sounds like live. SO, I found the live version on Ellen....ahhh, there we go, much better.


**END EDIT
________________________________________________________

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I disagree...Even if you don't like his music, Bieber is super talented. Writes a lot of his own songs, plays drums; guitar; and piano, and has a great voice. Go look at his pre-signed youtube videos, sooo talented.

Post a Comment