RSS Feed

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Curse A Lot When I'm Scared Enough to Barf.

HOLY. FUCK.


The most intense experience ever. I STILL CAN'T BREATH. Holy fucking shit. I almost threw up. Several times.

BLARRRGGGG I'm still shaking. Oh God. Okay. You don't understand... 3D! 3-FUCKING-D.

This wasn't like watching bloody STEP UP 3D. No no, this felt like you were ACTUALLY DROWNING. I thought I was going to die. Right there in the theater, curled up in the fetal position in my seat.

I never thought I would be so affected by dust particles floating around in the water.... but when they are CENTIMETERS FROM YOUR FACE, your like OHHHHMYYYGODDDD, I'm bloody UNDERWATER UNDERGROUND AND I'M GOING TO DIE WITH ALL THESE OTHER CRAZY FUCKERS!!!

AND I PAID 13.50 TO DO IT.

Shit. Okay. Even though you didn't direct it, I <3 you James Cameron.

0 comments:

Post a Comment