RSS Feed

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Living in a House of Cards

Okay this is it, the moment we've all been waiting for... Okay, maybe not all you guys, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. But I certainly can tell you that there were three exhausted students unbelievable grateful to see the successful completion of this project, and so when we got the marks back, we were even more grateful.

I myself was very proud of this piece - lighting, set up, audio - we were pleased with the way we accomplished everything - but I think we were even more impressed when we got it done in 3 days.

A million thanks to Hugh Livingstone, for agreeing to dedicated so many hours to us, and to Shane King - who made us want to cry with relief when we showed up at his place of work with a camera, completely unannounced, and he said "yeah, sure I'll let you film here and do an interview." Well, more like we begged, and he shrugged in complacent agreement, but we are eternally grateful.

Alicia, Cam - I LOVE YOU GUYS. lol

HUGH LIVINGSTONE: Living in a House of Magic




There ya have it folks. Hope you liked it :)

Till next time!

1 comments:

Troy Holm said...

i really dig your blog. i just picked this one to comment you on. i'm new to the blogging scene. thought it was lame and/or didn't know much about it, but friends told me i needed to have one. now i'm really into it and i enjoy reading blogs like yours.

anyway, i'm at: exmypa.blogspot.com , and i'd like to talk soon. i still don't know much about blogs, so i thought maybe you could help me out one day. thanks for your time.
(also, i'd like you to follow me too and get some critiquing on my stories if that's alright.)

- Troy Holm

Post a Comment