RSS Feed

Sunday, March 14, 2010

END OF AN ERA

Dear Motorola Krazer,
Goodbye my friend. You were good to me. (To be honest, you were slow as SHIT but I loved you anyway.) I'm sorry for getting you wet twice in the past month. Oh yeah, and I'm sorry for stepping on you with my stiletto heel. You were SUCH a trooper, surviving all that. But I had to put you out of your misery. You were clearly in a lot of pain, judging by the amount of random flashing, beeping and gurgling that would emerge from your tired old speakers every now and again.
I intend on keeping you, tucked away in my drawer, incase occasion ever arises that I will need to retrieve something from you. You will be save.
Love always,

Maelina
RIP MOTOROLA

Dear HTC Magic Sense UI,

I LOVE YOU YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY OLD PHONE.

Maelina


0 comments:

Post a Comment