RSS Feed

Monday, March 29, 2010

Support My Major Project!

My major project for graduation from my 2 year applied communication program is a photography coffee table book. A 34 page professionally printed portfolio piece. It's going to cost me about 300 dollars to get 15 printed, so if you're interested in helping me out AND having an out of this world classy book filled with B-E-A-U-tiful photography, for 20 dollars you can have one to brighten up your coffee table. (Okay notice my extreme over ego-ness to make you laugh and hence buy a book from me.)


Thanks for your support guys!

<3 Meena

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll buy one!

Maelina de Grasse said...

YAY THANKS HUN =D

PS. when I graduate you wont be able to get rid of me! I'll be calling you 24/7. lol okay maybe not that much but you get my drift!

Post a Comment