RSS Feed

Saturday, April 3, 2010

BOOK RELEASE!

 I can't believe how undeniably wicked Fotoprint was to work with (shoutout!!!) Like I was expecting some major photo adjustments neccessary after the first prrof, but their colors were UNBELIEVABLE. Serisouly exactly what I saw on screen for the most part, which is awesome awesome. I love fotoprint. *worships and grovels at feet.*
First inside page. Copyright info at the bottom makes me feel so special. lol


289 bucks later it was all worth it. Selling them at 19.95 a piece, and it looks like I already have people interested in grabbing a copy, which I REALLY appreciate.

Here are some sample pages:

And Brad and Kina,  you guys star on THESE pages!!

Shoutout to Robbie, Kisha, Jenn, Sarah, Hayley, Dylan and many others! You all rock for working with me over the past few years! You all appear many times in the book!

Luff Luff,

Meena.

P.S........

.......
....
OMG GRAD IS IN 7 DAYS WTF.

P.S.S. Nice T-Shirt Luke.

3 comments:

Kina said...

AH! These look amazing! And we're FAMOUS!!! haha that's awesome. The Footprint place you got them done at, is that local? Was it expensive? I've love to print art books but have no idea where to go for it, and those seriously look amazing!

Maelina de Grasse said...

Yeah it's a local but professional place. The more commonly known place is Island Blue, but that place is only good for like posters and stuff. They aren't easy to work with and don't care much about the individual jobs i find. Fotoprint is amazing though. It was only slightly more expensive. They usually do longer runs, so because I only got 15 done it was more expensive. But mine was 36 pages, including cover, full color and it cost me 289 for 15, so about 19.75 a book or something. I also got them digitally printed which was cheaper, as opposed to offset printing which was waaayyyy more expensive. I bet you could find a place at home that do a good job, I would just research a bit. I'd offer to take some of your files and get them printed here, but I'm sure shipping would be an unnecessary cost! :P

Thanks for the R&R dearie!!!! <3

Kina said...

WOO! Thanks for the info hon <3

Post a Comment