RSS Feed

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dead Like Me: A Vampire Transformation

The Brief:

A stoic, apathetic vampire gives his young, ardent mate the gift (or curse) of immortality.

Models:
Robbie Piercy
Mark Edwards

Makeup Artistry by Anthea Kuan
For the full album of these photos, please visit my My Facebook. If you aren't my friend, and you can't, I have most of them on my My Website. Which is pretty cool, so you should look at it. I'm so dope.

Anyfang, here are some of my favs.



Many thanks to Anthea for offering her fantastic make-up services! And of course endless gratitude goes out to my talented models, who worked under extremely cold circumstances!

Hope you enjoyed!

TTFN

2 comments:

matteus said...

this looks really good Maelina!
I like what you did with the warmer lighting later in the set. Have you tried toying with that in B&W?

Maelina de Grasse said...

Thanks! I appreciate that you still visit my blog :)

And do you mean making some of the shots with the black background into Black and White? I think I did in maybe one, to be honest, but not a lot. Not too sure why, other than the fact that I'm pretty sure I really liked the color, so I never thought to try black and white. They might look good if I tried :)

Cheers!

Post a Comment