RSS Feed

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Day in the G-Hood

Went out driving today to get photos done for my photography assignment. Kinda nice, I ended up in Gorden Head where I grew up...so nice to be in the area again. :) And driving which made it feel like even MORE time had passed....haha I'm old and grown up now.

ANYWAY, here's some of the shots. It was kinda nice to have to opportunity to take more landscape shots since I never do. I'm more of a people person when it comes to photography, and I don't spend a lot of time working of photos that I can actually put up on my wall, for instance.

Assignment 1: One Third



Assignment 2 : Two Thirds



Extras


 

 

 

And so ends my day out in Cady-Bay slash G-Hood. (Cadboro Bay and Gorden Head.

Love Meena <3



1 comments:

Kina said...

these are all really beautiful <3

Post a Comment