RSS Feed

Friday, November 13, 2009

Driving Tests and News Shifts

So, I took my LAST driving lesson today. Actually, I kind of forgot about it, until the doorbell rang and this cute guy showed up at my door. It took only a few seconds of me contemplating that maybe God was rewarding me by bringing cute guys to my doorstep, before I realized I happened to know this one, and he was supposed to be mock-testing me.
Needless to say, I finished getting reading and dashed out the house.

Apparently I don't look behind me enough when I'm parking or maneuvering the car, because it was that that cost me the points to not pass my mock exam. But Brett (driving-guy) has faith that I will pass my actual test on Monday, and says that a number of his students that he passes in the mock exam, actually fail their real road test, and the ones he fails, know to pay more attention, and pass their road test.

God, I hope that's me.

Currently, I'm actually on air on Village 900 doing my 12-5 news shift. Every hour on the hour I do a 3 minute news read, then a 1 minute sports and weather.
The weirdest part - I'm actually liking it. Strange - considering i used to hate news. Hmmm. Acp is converting me.

I'll be posting soon with screenshots of my website that seems to be coming along quite well. Basically it's just a matter of buckling down and getting content in now, which is a biatch, because it takes about a million years.

Oh yeah, and then I have to figure out how to transfer it to my .com domain through FTP. we'll see....

Ciao for now Bellas!

2 comments:

Kina said...

Aw man I hope you pass your driving test! I can't stress trying to be as relaxed as possible. I told really cheesy jokes and was a complete goofball, but I passed! I'm sure you'll do great :D

I can't wait to see your site! If you need help transferring it let me know :D

Maelina de Grasse said...

hahah yeah I probably will need help! haha but who knows, maybe ill figure it out! haha.... I have to see if I can remember how to log into that ftp thing...its been a while haha.

Post a Comment