RSS Feed

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Web Update plus Random Cat Gum

Website's slowly coming along. Putting content on takes the most amount of time....bah.




Okay, let me just point out the fact that I hate with a firey passion when the heel of my hand touches the laptop mouse pad and moves where I am typing so I start typing randomnly at the beginning again. FML.

ANYWAY.

My cat is a freak. She's rubbing herself all over my purse and drooling on it, because I have mint gum in there somewhere, and she loves chewing on it. quite literally. If I don't stop her she'll probably rip through my bag with her teeth.

1 comments:

Kina said...

the hand on the touchpad happens to me all the time. i disabled the touchpad and just use a mouse now. it just got way too frustrating!

Post a Comment